Training for Forecasting
|The author would be happy about help on this article.|
This page rounds up links for training exercises that are believed to improve the component skills of Forecasting (other than just forecasting itself).
Cognitive Bias Reduction
- OpenPhil's Calibrate Your Judgement
- Julia Galef's Scout Mindset Calibration Quiz (Adapted from Julia Galef)
(h/t this LessWrong Post)
- Superforeacsting: The Art and Science of Prediction 
- Expert Political Judgment: How Good Is It? How Can We Know? 
- Counterfactual Thought Experiments in World Politics: Logical, Methodological, and Psychological Perspectives 
- Metaculus Tutorials
- Good Judgement Open Training
- Hypermind "Great forecasting with collective intelligence" 4 part Masterclass
- ↑ Tetlock, Philip E.., Gardner, Dan. Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction. United States: Crown, 2015.
- ↑ Tetlock, Philip E.. Expert Political Judgment: How Good Is It? How Can We Know? - New Edition. United Kingdom: Princeton University Press, 2017.
- ↑ Counterfactual Thought Experiments in World Politics: Logical, Methodological, and Psychological Perspectives. United States: Princeton University Press, 1996.